3. WHERE OUR RESPONSIBILITY ENDS
- We take great care when we repair an instrument, but they are delicate, and opening them up may cause additional damage, or may reveal damage that you were not aware of. When you entrust your device to us you do so at your own risk.
You cannot hold us responsible for:
- Any setting changes
- Further damage to the unit or further loss of functionality when we inspect the already damaged instrument, open it, or remove parts.
- Further damage to the unit or further loss of functionality when we work on the unit.
- Not being able to source replacement parts.
- Not being able to repair your instrument.
- We are not an authorised by certain agents. We will give you a warranty on the replacement parts we use, but you will void your manufacturer’s warranty unless we are given authorization from the manufacturer. If you still have your manufacturer’s warranty you should have the manufacturer repair your unit. If your warranty has expired, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by letting us work our magic on your instrument.
- We may not be able to return your original damaged or faulty unit components (like batteries) to you, because it is hazardous to store these components.
- COLLECTING YOUR INSTRUMENT
- We will let you know when your unit is ready for collection. You must collect your instrument within 90 days. If you don’t collect your instrument on time, we may sell it as parts to recover our expenses.
- You must present a valid JDKustom job card and personal identification such as your ID, to collect your instrument.
- Should you make a payment via EFT, your unit may only be collected once the payment has cleared in our bank account.
- ACCESSORIES, RETURNS, AND REFUNDS
- You may return any unopened and sealed accessories within seven days of purchase. We will give you a full refund or product exchange for any product of the same value if you have the original tax invoice.
- You may return any faulty accessories within 3 months of purchase. We will give you a full refund or product exchange for any product of the same value if you have the original tax invoice and subject to an inspection at our store which rules out any damage or abuse.
- Please note that refunds may take up to 5 working days.
- We reserve the right to deduct any labour fees from a refund should the refund not be a result of workmanship or faulty parts.